I have one child. Most of you know Caden and have seen him often on Facebook. He changed my life in so many ways. Probably just like your kiddos did.
I’m guessing that if you are reading this, you probably have at least one child, as well. So you probably know how amazing kids are. And how crazy they are as well.
They can be our sunshine and reason for living one minute. And the next… Well, you know. We are hiding in the pantry, eating a whole box of Girl Scout Cookies. But it doesn’t stop us from loving them any less.
Caden was the reason I started my business and honestly, your kids are some of the reasons why I do what I do.
So you know why I love photographing kids. Here are a few reasons why:
- Their excitement is infectious. Some of the best times I have had at sessions was with kids. (Sorry parents!)
- You never know what to expect
- You can be loud, crazy and really whatever you want to be! A purple, striped, 2 horned unicorn and that is fabulous to kids.
- FUN is their middle name
- Kids are really prediciable. They need to be feed and get lots of sleep. If these two things are done, things should go well.
- You never know what they are going to say. I really should tape my sessions. They have no filter and will tell you anything.
- They love fun words like booger and fart. Come on. Who doesn’t.
- Dancing is always allowed.
- I am always allowed to eat candy and bad food around them.
- You are allowed to get dirty.
- If they are too rowdy, I can usually pick them up. 🙂
And there are probably more reasons. What are your favorite thing about kids?
Are you looking for a family photographer? You have come to the right place? Drop me a line and let’s talk. Or call me! 832-573-3731. I would love to capture your family in a unique way. Now is the perfect time.