When you are trying to conceive, you will literally try anything. Eating healthy and staying fit is one of the things I did that helped a lot. Here are some of the superfoods that will help your body during your IVF cycles. Your IVF diet should be high in protein, high in good healthy fats and high in antioxidants. Here are some other suggestions to increase your chances during IVF:
- Water – Lots and lots of water. At least 64 oz. a day.
- Avocados – Try to eat 1/2 to a 1 whole avocado a day to increase chances of pregnancy.
- Brazil nuts and walnuts – they are known to help implantation and aid in hormone balance.
- Berries – Blueberries and raspberries in particular are packed with antioxidants which help prevent damage and aging to your bodies cells, including your eggs. The anthocyanin in blueberries also help thicken uterine lining.
- Dried fruit – high iron foods help thicken uterine lining to prepare the uterus for implantation.
- Spinach, kale and dark leafy greens – best sources of iron and folic acid. Kale and spinach support circulation to the uterus to thicken uterine lining and increase chances of implantation.
- Olive oil – switch to cooking with this.
- Pomegranate juice – great replacement for red wine. rich in antioxidants that help circulate blood to the uterus to increase uterine lining quickly.
- Pineapple core – aids in implantation. Warm to room temperature and eat one section at a time. Start the day before the transfer until all of the pineapple is gone.
- Chia seeds – best source of Omega 3 fatty acides. These increase cervical mucus, promote healthy ovulation and increase blood flow to the uterus.
- Salmon – high in protein and full of healthy fats and Omega fatty acids.
- Sweet potatoes – one sweet potato has 700% of your daily dose of your Vitamin A. They can help regulate hormones, boost immunity and reduce inflammation.
- Coconut – Since doctors are not sure about dairy and your IVF journey, they are suggesting things like soy or coconut milk. Coconut oil has a lot of benefits to cook with.
Are you looking for a family photographer? You have come to the right place? Drop me a line and let’s talk. Or call me! 832-573-3731. I would love to capture your family in a unique way. Now is the perfect time when everyone is home.