Today we’re going to talk about how to prepare for your photo viewing session, whether it’s virtual or in person.
Before your appointment:
- Walk around your home and take note of areas in which photography would fit in. For some people that might mean blank walls, for others it might mean shelf space.
- Think about how you want to utilize your photos. Do you want to see them large every single day? Or would you rather have an album sitting out where you can look at multiple images at once?
- Are you looking for gifts for anyone? Make a list of these people and think about what would work best for their space (wall art, table top art, etc).
- If you think you might purchase wall art, measure and take a photo of the wall (or walls) where you think it might go. This way we can help you pick the appropriate sizes and even show you what it will look like on your wall.
Day of your appointment:
- Make sure all decision makers are present!
- If you have questions, ask! We are here to make the process as easy as possible for you.
- Enjoy the experience of seeing your images for the first time!